Sunday, March 20, 2005

First Post

Well, I just got home from work a little bit ago. Alfredo had asked me to stay later than 'close' so I agreed to stay until 11:30, which wasn't that bad. A bunch of backroom people started coming in around 10, which you would think would make the time go by faster. For some reason it seemed to be going by so slowly for me.
They were doing Movie Trivia over the walkie, which was cool. I got a couple right, one was about Old School. Man I love that movie. I asked a few, too-refrencing Old School, Starsky and Hutch, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. All awesome movies.

I'm still waiting to hear from U of I. I'm dying to find out if I'm getting in or not. This will change things in my life completely. Either way, I'm going to have some big decisions to make.

Well I'm pretty tired, so I think I'm going to veg on the couch for a little bit and go to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home