Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It's very late...

Or very early.. it's definitely one or the other.

Just got home a little bit ago. I got out of work about a quarter till midnight, then headed over to Nathan's place. A few people headed out there to see what they could do with the rest of that keg. That thing is still probably about half full.. or half empty.. it's definitely one or the other. :) Nathan's pretty cool. He's Puertorican and completely bilingual. When he talks in Spanish, he has too much of a Puertorican accent for me to be able to understand him. He speaks English completely normal, though. I guess he's gay too. At least that's what I keep hearing. I don't really know and don't really care. Whatever is cool as long as he doesn't try anything with me, lol.

My day was pretty mediocre, at best. I got up a few hours before I had to go to work. So I had some time to chill on the couch and to wash my work pants. Which reminds me, I need to put this work shirt in the washer and start it before I go to bed..

So, I got to work and the backstock was still pretty shitty. Good news I found out when I got there was that they finally got another person for the backroom. Josh is him name. He seemed a little anti-social, but today was his first day-so I'm not making any assumptions about him. Hopefully they'll finally alleviate some of my hours off of me. I asked for 2 days a week like almost a month ago, and they still keep giving me like 4 days each week. This week it doesnt really matter b/c I'm on spring break, but next week they have me working 4 days all through the school week. Like monday, tuesday, thursday, and friday I think. That shit pisses me off.

I'm really not happy with my job. I'm really not happy with a lot of things, actually... kinda why I'm trying to get into U of I. A lot of things effected my decision to apply to U of I, but mainly I just want a change. This will be a big one, but hopefully it will be for the best. I am thinking of moving in with Drew from KCC. He wants to get a house down there, which would be pretty sweet. I'm not totally sure that I'll be moving in with him-even if I do get in to U of I. I told my mom that I was going to weigh all the options for living arrangements down there before making a decision. But I also said that whatever I decide to do-I'm going to do. I need to make this decision. If I decide that I want to move in with Drew, then that's exactly what I'm going to do.. one way or another. I hope that my parents support my decision; things could get really bad for me if they don't.. not only with my finances but also with my relationship with them. But I believe 100% that I need to make this decision and go with it. This is my life here.. it's going to affect me the most. So, why wouldn't the decision be left up to me?

Anyway, this post is getting pretty long so I think I'm going to download a couple songs off iTunes and go to bed. It's now past 3am..
Alright folks, vaya con dios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home