Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Playing catch-up

SHIT, FUCK, AND ALL THOSE OTHER DAMN WORDS!!!

I JUST HIT POST AND IT GAVE ME A 'PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED' ERROR. I clicked back, and my whole fucking post was gone! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I had a huge fucking post, it I started at 1, and it's 2 now. Granted I was doing other stuff too, but I had said lot. It covered my whole fucking weekend up until tonight.

FUCKFUL;KAFSLDFJAS;LFJLSKJFLSFDAJL;KSQDAMMIT!!!!!!!!

that kind of shit is what pushes me toward the edge. shit just keeps pushing, and pushing.. one of these days i'm gonna go overboard and just snap. with all the stresses of work, and school, and friends, and everything else.. sometimes i just cant take it.

so now that im thoroughly pissed off, im gonna go lay in bed for a half hour until i fall asleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger sarahlando8998 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

6:56 PM  
Blogger eddysmith59196276 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

12:13 AM  
Blogger ederickson0110405219 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home